22 Aug "Energize Your Morning" Healthy Smoothie Recipe
Start your morning feeling energized and healthy with this morning smoothie recipe!
Energize Me Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of frozen organic Blueberries (you can replace with blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and Goji berries)
- 1 Cup of Raw Organic Kale (you can substitute spinach, collard greens and parsely)
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk (you can substitute Enriched Hemp milk or Rice Milk)
- 1 Scoop of Warrior Blend Protein-Vanilla Flavor
- 1/2 Cup choice of raw walnuts, cashews, almonds, pecans (add dates for added sweetness)
1. Hip Shimmies while you blend your smoothie for added FUN! Belly Dance is VERY energizing and fun, great for your libido too!
2. Listen to your favorite morning music to perk up your mood naturally.
WARNING: you may not desire that calcium depleting Coffee because you might be too naturally energized!
3. Drink your smoothie with an “Attitude Of Gratitude.”
Feel grateful for this new day, for this healthy food, for You! Intend to make this your best day ever, showing up 100% authentically yoU! This way you become¬† a gift to the world, when you are present!
4. Listen to Energize Me, a 10-minute guided meditation that teaches you how to naturally ENERGIZE!
Change up your smoothie combination through out your week. Variety is key to keep our bodies feeling renewed and refreshed! Become an EXPERT at feeling energized Now!
Let me know how you enjoy this smoothie and the other fun additions!!!
Comment down below and share this recipe with a friend!